sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

sarahsweets has no updates.

5 yr Member
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2019 at 07:07 AM

[QUOTE=kylen;6444661]The thing is that the only thing I wait for every day is for the sun to goes down come home or go out to eat and drink some wine. Mostly I love to drink some wine and then eat, It relaxes me , makes me happy and keeps me in the moment, it vanish all my thoughts and basically this is the only thing that gives me joy in life, the only thing I am anticipating
Quote:
This is my pleasure I feel lack of motivation all the time and wine gives me happiness if I'm alone I can chat with people and if I'm with people it's never boring.
Using alcohol is dangerous ground. I am an alcoholic but I wasn't one my whole life and it started with using wine to be happy.
Quote:
I have ADHD and I also take Adderall once on a while and when I am taking it I take it at night so it replaces my binge eating (I can't do this every time cause I'm working).
Do you also take it so you can stay up and eat or drink wine? Are you able to sleep the nights that you take it?

Quote:
Is there some real methods to deal with this? I feel depressed if I know I'll come home and not enjoy food, is like a sad wasted day. I feel I need to enjoy each day cause time flies and it scares me AF and I enjoy come home at the evening open a bottle of wine make myself food I love and watch Netflix. But I feel emptiness, day after I having trouble eating up for work and my stomach gives me problems.
I know you take adderall for adhd but have you heard of vyvanse? It is the only stimulant that has been approved for binge eating disorder in addition to adhd. Maybe it is something you can consider?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote