View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2019 at 08:35 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, -jimi- I have never experienced this, so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you. Unfortunately you can only do so much to help. From what you wrote, it seems like you're being a wonderful friend to her. Unfortunately whether or not she wants to accept her condition is up to her. You can't force her. I'm so sorry, it must be very painful for you to see her like this. unaluna gave you some wonderful advice, better than I ever could. Try to see if there are some social groups near her. I feel like that could help her a lot. Remember to set some boundaries for yourself as well. Otherwise she may become too dependent on you. You need some time for yourself, after all.. I'm so sorry, I wish I've had more advice to give to you. I can listen to what you have to say if you want. You know I won't judge you. Remember to take some time for yourself as well. You can't fully take care of others if you don't take care of yourself first. You're a caring and wonderful person. The world needs more people like. Be proud of yourself for that. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you and for her. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna