View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Feb 21, 2019 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
.I hope the stereotypical chest-beating, emotionally clueless man is becoming obsolete, but I sure wouldn't want to live in a world without men.What are your thoughts?
Well if you have to ask the question you probably know the answer.

I think they are - not all of course. Perhaps I am also talking about stereotypical chest-beating as well. It seems to me that men are suffering from not being able or knowing how to change. They gave women the power to vote (and remember this is just 100 years old) and the power to work (and remember this is less than that) and yet, they seem to want the exact same women from 1924.

I would ask -- objectively - what do men objectively bring to the table anymore.

- cash from a job? Well most of the men I know are not really doing that.
- kids? Well a lot of women don't want that anymore and frankly they don't want kids because they know the husband won't help raise them.
- protection? Well honestly, do men really provide that? I think it is a total toss up -- and do we really need that that much?
- companionship? Well, probably not. We all know how many men cheat and leave the woman for a younger model.
- do women really need sex? Not like guys do. And do men really provide *good* sex? Yes maybe some do but imho, not a lot of them. Frankly, it just seems like in years past men did actually go to prostitutes to learn how to have sex but today that is frowned on so a generation of guys don't really know those skills and have to practice on you.

Most guys I know refuse to accept they will have to change or make themselves marketable to women and yet still expect to get a prime candidate as a wife. They just aren't being realistic.

If they don't want to change at all, fine, but you shouldn't expect women to be lining up for you. Personally I am tubby and bossy and I don't expect any guy to be interested in me anymore.

If men don't get wise and stop this idea that just because they exist they are entitled to the thin manic pixy girl -- women are just going to opt out. And yes, they will be obsolete.

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady