Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2013
2,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2019 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
You could be ready but this us not the way to go about healing. Trauma healing takes more than just writing it out. It takes professional help to help you PROCESS what happened. Just writing it out does not achieve the necessary processing. Actually just writing "the thing" is like picking the scab on a sore. If you don't have the healing medication of processing along with picking the scab it will actually get worse not better.
Thanks for sharing this.

I agree. I do need to heal from this trauma and process through traditional trauma therapy. Considering my trauma took place in therapy - and the fact that I have continued to seek help in therapy despite being re-traumatized numerous times - I would say the problem is with the healthcare system and their cultural and systemic problems when faced with someone like myself. I am considered a liability client. No one wants to go near me. No one wants to protect me. Because I know what they do behind closed doors and I also aim to expose it. This is threatening to them, and so I have experienced further traumas and abuses and mistreatment. It is a heartbreaking reality. Unfortunately, I really don't know what else to do but keep trying therapy. And I am.

Thanks,
HD7970ghz

"don't put all your eggs - in one basket"
"promote pleasure - prevent pain"
"with change - comes loss"
HD7970GHZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover