View Single Post
Greencore

Member Since Jan 2019
Default Feb 22, 2019 at 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're struggling, Greencore I have never tried it, so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you. Just remember that different meds have different effects on different people! These meds may or may not be the cause of your sleep problems. I'd suggest to talk to your Pdoc about this and see how it goes from there. Hopefully he/she will be able to help you. I hope you'll be able to find the right meds combination for easy. It won't be easy. It will take time. But it can be done! A mattress could definitely affect your sleep. I know it did for me. When I sleep in my grandparents' bed, I'm able to sleep a lot better. The difference could be up to an hour or so. Not a lot, but there's definitely a difference. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than i ever could. A good sleep schedule goes a long way. It could definitely help you with your sleep. Try to make one if you can. It could really help you. I's suggest to talk to your doctor about this and see how it goes from there. Hopefully he/she will be able to help you. He may help you to make a new sleep schedule for yourself. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to try to follow it if you can. Sleep is very important. It can definitely affect our MI. That's why it's important to try to sleep regularly, if we can. I'd suggest to try to keep an healthy lifestyle as well if you can. Eat well, keep yourself clean if you can. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel fre to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
The Lamictal experience overall is positive. My long-time sleep problems are much more problematic. I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up every night like a normal person. Maybe I'll create a new post somewhere about sleep problems.
Greencore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote