View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2019 at 07:03 AM

I was a non-working stay-at-home mom, now nearly an empty nester. A few years ago I began to work a sales job as an independent contractor, so I totally control my hours and everything I do in that. Sadly, I can’t really focus too much on that job though, as I am dealing with such dysfunction.

I also volunteer with a non-profit, my kid’s school, and my professional organization.

My days are spent at home, alone. I’m not doing well emotionally and physically. I’m just resting and trying to care for myself.

I post here, watch a lot of tv, cook and clean. I’m quite happy during days alone at home and enjoy my own company. I also take classes for my job, mostly online. I’m learning a lot.

I’m creative, and I think about trying to write something again. I wrote a full length film before. It wasn’t produced and I’m glad for that, tbh. But, I can’t concentrate on that right now, still reeling with anger at people who crushed me.

Maybe the only contribution I make to the world is helping someone else here, perhaps?

Hugs from:
annoyedgrunt84

Thanks for this!
annoyedgrunt84