OliverB
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
589 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2019 at 10:36 AM

Fixed Consequences:
I made my psychiatrist mad and I don't know why ---> We have temporally fixed it.
I forgot to take my meds many times. ---> I bought a pill box and took all of them.
Spent 2/3 of the day in bed ---> I was given a stimulant and I am being more active.
Didn't go to college all week, didn't study at all ---> I have studied a little and made some online quizzes I have to, and sent some emails I should have sent weeks ago.
I lost 3/4 waist inches, 2/3 hip inches and 3.3 pounds. ---> I keep losing weight and inches I don't understand why (It's all fat, anyway my strenght is the same,)

This weekend things to do:
Talk to the two friends I live with since today I realize they are becoming really worried about my health (I was too tired to notice it)
Walk my dog at least 5 miles
Catch up with college work
Talk to my ex boss (He hasn't paid me the last month I worked)
Eat fish everyday
Weight lifting
Write a letter to my psichiatrist
Being a more supportivel user here (read and reply more threads), I have some difficults doing it from avoidance due to CPTSD.

Next week things to do:
Attend all lessons and take notes
Being sincere with my psychiatrist

Meds: bye bye meds
CPTSD and some sort of depression and weird perceptions

"Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a
thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance."
I have no mouth and I must scream -Harlan Ellison-
OliverB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul