View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2019 at 11:17 AM

I'm still a little tired, but better than yesterday. I'm just not sleeping well...

re: Forgetfulness (thanks for the comment SlumberKitty! Sorry you're brain is spacing out on you too!) - I got up this morning and realized that when I cooked (meatballs) last night, I accidentally left ONE out. Just one! So, 11/12 meatballs made it in to the fridge. It's so weird.

I got to talk to my super smart awesome neuroscience guy last night for a couple minutes to check in, and he's changing the protocols for the neurofeedback again this week (which I expected). I hope he got it when I explained the weird "missing things", because it seems to be happening a lot.

I really wonder what's going on with my brain. He said right now, he's working off the theory that my brain is just a little bit different from everyone elses' (because I've been really sensitive to the NF, and having weird effects that he wouldn't have predicted)... but if I still keep responding weirdly, he's going to throw that theory out, assume my brain is wildly different, and just give me a bunch of other stuff to try, so we can figure out what my brain actually needs/wants to feel good.

The thought that my brain is wildly different from everyone elses... ack. I don't know what to do with that. I still worry that I'm messing something up, but there's not much I can do, except keep trying protocols and seeing how I feel after.

I'm happy it's finally Friday! But stressed about work. My boss is throwing stuff at me, and I'm not 100% clear on what he needs...

Happy Friday everyone!

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty