Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2019 at 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
Yeah, thats how it is for me though. Its not falling asleep I have a sleep disorder and its very complicated but I wont go into all that. Usually what happens is I feel tingly and sleepy anf my vision starts to narrow. My therapist immediately picks up on it and says hey where are you in a loud tone. Then asks if I want water.
thanks for clarifying.... the feeling sleepy and the tingling isnt part of your dissociation problems but is part of your sleep disorder....I was wondering if this was part of a sleep disorder because I know someone with sleep apnea with these same problems.

I have a new suggestion based on your clarification.... maybe you can talk with your medical doctor who over sees your sleep disorder. they can help you with some meds and help you get on a good sleep routine where you dont have this problem any more... example my friend with sleep apnea was given a c- pap machine and some medication that together they have solved this problem of feeling sleepy and getting the "tingles" because they are now getting the right amount of sleep and oxygen that they need.
amandalouise is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote