View Single Post
captaineo

Member Since Jul 2016
Default Feb 22, 2019 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull&Crossbones View Post
I mean, what's the point of being alive if you have no one you feel comfortable with telling about something GOOD that happened? Let alone when you don't have anyone to hang out with and experience life with.

Based on most people's definition of friends, I wouldn't have any friends. And I really don't. I won't be dating again, which was my only shot in having someone to hang out with. I won't have a family now and no one/nothing outside of my job once I've finished the classes and get a job in my new career path.

I had to leave my last job in order to take the necessary classes...and my long time significant other had to leave right after that. Why not wait until I had a better job to fill my time or he got a job in another state? Why set us both up to be lonely and miserable. It's not like either one of us will find anyone else.

Hi Mate, speaking as a lonely wolf like you, who doesn’t have a pack either. I can just say don’t lose hope. I am also in the darkness at times and try to look for the light. And may be this light is not something we can wait for rather we need to spark it, like an old engine that doesn’t work, take out each part and replace some with new ones, keep the core parts which is the you inside but make them better, slowly figuring out the new you. And most likely you will get up and running again, all you needed is a few spare parts, some effort to repair the damaged areas and you will be back on your feet. This perhaps then will give you many “AHA” moments to put you on a positive spiral, changing how you see things, how you communicate, how you do things. The new better version of you is out there mate and I am saying this to me as well every minute of every day. And it does work. Perhaps we will be up and running at the same time. Keep the hope my friend and know that you are not alone in this journey. Many polar bear hugs!
captaineo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky