View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Feb 22, 2019 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
It's surprising in this day and age how many businesses are only open M-F 8-5 or something like that. You would think there would be more extended hours. I suppose though with the cost of labor/overhead....but still. Customer service should stand for something! Stepping off my soap box now. HUGS Kit
It is kind of getting me down a bit. I feel like it is a family vrs single person thing. All my friends and such want to be off Fridays and only want to work Monday to Friday 8-5 because the rest of the time they want to be out "doing things" people are always talking about what they want to do on the weekend.

Personally, perhaps this is a single person thing.. I want to be doing errands in my free time. Not "fun things" but that is impossible because 50% of errands that I could do, are closed on Friday -Sunday or holidays.

Plus all kinds of people are not available on the weekends (want to meet up with someone and study? ) Nope not available they have family stuff and want to meet up Monday night at 7 PM.

Kind of makes me feel like I am a prisoner to this.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
guilloche