View Single Post
Wander
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
2,611 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2019 at 12:45 AM

Last night I did it again. Took my Seroquel at 8 pm in hope of an early night for an early start. Instead I got up and ate out most of the fridge. Sigh. Will have to take it much later and hope I can get into an early wake pattern. I woke up an 9 am today and I am aiming for 6-7 am.

Today (Saturday) has been great so far. Spent the morning at my sisters helping her make her gardens dog proof as her 9 month old puppy love eating plants. I also played with my 11 year old niece which was nice. She loves one on one time. I feel for her. She has ADHD, is bullied at school, has few friends, and has horrific nightmares. She is a beautiful girl so its so sad to see her suffer.

This afternoon I am just going to chill. I have been so busy lately I need a day off. Considering I have Fibromyalgia I am doing well considering how busy I have been for over two weeks. My psychiatrist prescribed me an enzyme for that and brain function. It amazing seems to be working. I am still in pain, but not as much, and my recovery times are much faster. Emotionally I seem calmer but still upset and a bit irritable. Hopefully the rest will help.

"Phew! For a minute there I lost myself."

'Karma Police' by Radiohead

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, beauflow, Innerzone, liveforsummer, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Wild Coyote