View Single Post
AspiringAuthor
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2017
374 hugs
given
Default Feb 23, 2019 at 01:02 AM

Try re-writing what you wrote using paragraphs, proper punctuation, capitalization, and, importantly, examples of your statements. Most people never climb a mountain - that example does not qualify you as a person who has not done anything positive. Use examples from day-by-day life.

Being clear to your conversation partner would make you clearer to yourself, and, would enable others to guide you and help you. You write as if you were shaking from fear during the act of writing - step back, look at your draft, polish it, and see what transformation doing so would effect. You won't climb a mountain, but you can produce a post that will reflect self-awareness.

In terms of motivating yourself to use the treadmill, read this book:

No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness: 9780814434857: Medicine & Health Science Books @ Amazon.com

I recommend this book strongly, to the point of suggesting that you not step on your treadmill until you finish reading it and doing the written exercises in it.

Zyprexa Zydis 5 mg
Gabapentin 1200 mg
Melatonin 10 mg
Levoxyl 75 mcg (because I took Lithium in the past)

past medications: Depakote, Lamictal, Lithium, Seroquel, Trazodone, Risperdal, Cogentin, Remerol, Prozac, Amitriptyline, Ambien, Lorazepam, Klonopin, Saphris, Trileptal, Clozapine and Clozapine+Wellbutrin, Topamax
AspiringAuthor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote