luvyrself
Poohbah

luvyrself has no updates.

8 yr Member
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2019 at 06:14 AM

We have to take into account that so many people are bad dog parents and I was one of them not exercising my dogs enough. No biting, no horrible behavior. But still.
as posters here have stated, you have to take into account what they were bred for or in the case of mixes (and most pit bulls today are not true pits which are a smaller dog as posters have mentioned. Almost all the ones you see today are mixes, mostly mixed way back with stafforshire terriers, which makes them a medium sized dog). Pits can be dog aggressive or animal aggressive because they were bred to fight. I have seen news stories about pit mixes saving peoples lives too. If you want to adopt a pit mix, watch pit bulls and parolees a show about a pit mix rescue. Remember that the woman that runs the rescue in the reality series is a pit bull advocate. She herself was an animal trainer (tigers at one time) and always makes sure that the dogs go to a good home where the animal will have proper accommodations and treatment. She herself states that some of the beautiful gray ones were overbred so she sees more serious problems with them-a few of them, not all. Do research your breed or breeds. And dogs need to be walked if you don’t want bad behavior even if you have a yard.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lizardlady