View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2019 at 11:35 PM

Thanks to all of you for your support.I am sorry to hear that your sister is a narcissist too KD1980. Things are better now for me,I haven't had much to do with my sister for 5 years now.I cut her out of my life,she hoovered me ,getting me to talk to her by text supposedly about my mum's welfare,then she tried to buy her innocence by giving me money for my debts.Two years into cutting her out of my life she was letting herself into my house without my knowledge or permission,moving my furniture around and changing the photos in my photo frames,changing the walls that certain pictures were hung on,trying to mess with my head.Then I changed the lock so she couldn't get in but still somehow she got in,I think she got the code to the key safe by reading my mind,we are both telepathic.

So this coming month March I have arranged to install CCTV so that I can monitor who comes to the front door and tries to get in my house and those images will be recorded so I can report her to the police and prove it, if she tries to get in.I will be more reassured and have peace of mind then.She has caused me so much harm in the past even putting my life on the line.She planned and attempted to drive me to suicide many times making me severely mentally ill because of all the abusive behaviour towards me.

Last edited by Marylin; Feb 23, 2019 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: To add text.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HD7970GHZ, KD1980

Thanks for this!
HD7970GHZ