divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 24, 2019 at 09:59 AM

Good question.

Just my two cents. Supportive/unsupportive is very tricky concept. I personally think if someone finds other persons posts inappropriate, then it’s better to report it to administration and let them to decide what’s right and what’s wring. I don’t think it’s up to a third party (not the author of the thread and not moderator/administrator) to decide what’s supportive and what isn’t.

Some people understand supportive as giving specific suggestion in order to improve people’s situation and some interpret supportive is giving a hug etc
It’s subjective.

Unless someone is specifically asking not to comment and is just venting, then people will give suggestions the best they can. As about specifically you golden I have never seen you being too blunt or rude or offensive or unsupportive on anyone’s threads. So if someone finds you unsupportive perhaps it’s something to do with them, not you. So I again would encourage them report it instead of making judgment what’s supportive or what’s not. Let administration decide

No one here is “decide what’s supportive commitee” except administrators.

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Calla lily12, lizardlady