View Single Post
Ohseedee

Member Since Feb 2019
29 hugs
given
Default Feb 24, 2019 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redCanine3669 View Post
if you are trying to find intimacy in webcam chats, like romance or etc, then you probably won't find it there; i agree.

if you want to find intimacy, you can probably put the money towards a more luxurious date night rather than webcam sessions.

some women take advantage of men's sexuality to make money, hence webcams. they aren't really doing it for intimacy as much as they are just taking advantage of you.

dating is less sexual, i feel. So women wouldn't be able to directly take advantage of your sexuality, while you will still get that feeling of intimacy, eh? Of course, intimacy probably means different things to different people.

I feel that intimacy is greatest when it's felt and returned by the partner. And I know a lot of women who get intimately excited about dating, but not so intimately excited about sex.
I would not say they are "taking advantage of men". Webcam chats are a service being offered that people can pay for (both men and women use webcam chats). When you pay for groceries, do you accuse the people working at the grocery store that they're taking advantage of you? No. It's a legitimate service, just like sex work.
Ohseedee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, redCanine3669

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky