Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2019 at 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calla lily12 View Post
Sorry, this will sound ridiculous but I think we love our t's cause of what they represent. Now picture him doing something disgusting like picking his nose......still love him?
I think many do love them for what they represent but not all. Some clients do actually get to know their T's on a quite personal level, so I'd say, it then becomes they love the person they have gotten to know, as with any relationship

That being said... my T outright yelled at me. Got pissy several times in the time we had together, often talked about his ways of dealing with things they were not that pleasant, complained about other people, told me that his dad was a very angry man and "I got a lot of that from him" and yet, 100% still love him

He left me, he cut me out of his life and showed 0 emotion when I was sobbing in the final sessions. He seemed very cold. I 100% still love him

I have always seen people as flawed, I never expect perfection from anyone. I actually look for flaws in people sometimes. I try to embrace that part of them.

I know growly outside PC and I know her and her T have a very out there relationship as far as in comparison to anything I read here. It works for her, so I am cool with it. However it's very possible, she does know him very well... and maybe she has seen some not so good things in him or he's talked about them

OP-- As for your question, I sadly have no idea how... but I will send you a message that might help you. I just don't feel comfortable sharing it here.

Hugs from:
growlycat, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
Calla lily12, growlycat