View Single Post
Nousername101
Nousername101 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Feb 25, 2019 at 06:37 PM

I am beyond stressed out. I constantly worry about her. When she goes out she refuses to tell me where she is going and I fixate on the fact that she may never come back. When she locks herself in her room I can not stop thinking that she may be in there
Possible trigger:
I sit in my room and cry because I will never have a "normal" relationship with my mom. She is a completely different person when she is sick. She is narcissistic and sarcastic to the point where she basically verbally abuses me. When I tell her that she hurt my feelings she somehow turns it around to it being my fault. She thinks that there is always an alterior motive with everyone she interacts with so she begins alienating everyone close to her. It just feels like my mom will choose to remain in denial until it destroys her. It may be selfish but sometimes I just want to cut off all ties with her because this is emotionally damaging me and has been my whole life. But then I would blame myself if anything ever happened to her. But is me being here for her doing anything anyway?
Nousername101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady