View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2019 at 09:05 PM

I talked with a few people last night. They were tripping. One looked up to me and said I was a wise soul. I find trippers very cute and innocent to the world as their state of mind can be shattered with a single bad thought.

I told them that I'm not perfect. Some people hate me at times for what I say. I think in black and white.

How do people look on the bright side? It has to come at unexpected times. The dark side comes at unexpected times. It always changes. When I'm in a bad moment, I'm convinced that it will last forever. And it's proof that in good times, the good times are fake. Love is fake. life is fake.

But there's things that keep people going. They hold onto beliefs and want to hear them confirmed by others. I have to believe in myself as my state of mind is no worse or better than anyone else's.

Many dark things have happened to me. All lyrics in songs speak to people. Pictures, sounds, feelings. Overcoming suffering is the purpose of suffering. Life is suffering. Overcoming it and seeing the other side as it shines through. I can chose to ignore it as well but ignoring doesn't make things go away. So many thoughts and what should I do with them? I want to learn everything and not sleep.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty