View Single Post
Nousername101
Nousername101 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Feb 25, 2019 at 10:34 PM

Hi and thank you. Yes, it seems that way. She often complains of how tired they make her feel. Although, from the outside looking in, the benefits of the medication strongly outweigh the bad. She has never viewed it that way though. She always finds "logical" reasons as to why she should not take them. As far as she has told me, she has been seeing her psychiatrist but when she is like this she lies about things like that a lot. So, I am uncertain as to whether she actually is. My gut tells me that she has not based on the state of mind that she is in/the way that she has been acting but who knows. I also have no idea which psychiatrist she sees.She has been involuntarily committed many times before due to her being a threat to herself. I have been trying to convince her to take her medicine because I am not sure whether I truly have it in me to commit her. I also question where to draw the line because it is a very fine one. I feel like this is a never ending cycle though. My whole entire life has just been her refusing to medicate, wanting to harm herself, and then her being committed. She does well for a little and then one day just stops again. It is a vicious cycle and I just wish that things were different. I have never been able to have a close relationship with my mother because of this and my father was never in the picture.
Nousername101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady