View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

saidso has no updates.

5 yr Member
165 hugs
given
Default Feb 26, 2019 at 12:25 PM

Thinks to self: "hum, this is Doc John's perception, and this is my perception... don't polarise… try to see whether I can listen without giving up the subtlety of what I started the thread off by saying. Yet I feel that Doc John has not really attended to what I was really saying - just would like me to act differently. I'm finding it difficult to hold onto what I started this thread by saying, because it feels like I'm already over-ruled. So be it... anyways...

When I lived in social housing, I couldn't afford to be too sensitive, I couldn't afford a hyper-sensitive place of any kind. Now I live somewhere safe, I have a range - in my consciousness, I'm living a range from rough people and environments to delicate people and environments - not quite knowing where I will end up, more a constant back and forth.. I refuse to reject people for being rough round the edges because for me that has been a question of social class and opportunity.

YET I hear you saying that I should PAY ATTENTION to where someone is on their journey, and I feel that you are correct in that. I have sometimes said to myself, "you are older and should have more patience" for example.

Possible trigger:

My message to myself following your valuable comment is to PAY ATTENTION before pinging the post button.

I am grateful for your thought-provoking reply, and hope that I have listened correctly to you!?

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!

Last edited by saidso; Feb 26, 2019 at 01:08 PM..
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
here today

Thanks for this!
here today