View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Feb 26, 2019 at 09:14 PM

I'm afraid there's not a lot I can say about this. I think the first question might be with regard to whether this is a medication-induced fatigue or if it is perhaps a symptom of depression. If it is med-related, then I would think it would be something that should be discussed with you prescriber. On the other hand, if it's a symptom of depression then perhaps there may be other approaches.

Here are links to 5 articles, from PC's archives, on the subject of how to handle the overwhelming fatigue of depression as well as on finding motivation:

5 Tips for Dealing with the Overwhelming Fatigue of Depression

5 More Tips for Dealing with the Overwhelming Fatigue of Depression

Tips for Finding Motivation When You're Depressed

12-Steps to Creating Motivation When Depressed | Relationships in Balance

10 Ways To Find New Motivation

Of course, as the old saying goes, the devil is in the details. Parsing out specifically what is & is not contributing to your fatigue & lack of motivation can be the really difficult part. Hopefully other members, here on PC, will have some insights they can share.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote