Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2013
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 27, 2019 at 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightNotes View Post
What are you actually desiring? Is it solely the physical experience of being with a man that you desire? Or, are you desiring a masculine presence in your life on other levels as well, such as connecting with a man on an emotional level?

Are you happy with your marriage as it is? Do you feel that something is missing in your marriage? Or, are you happy with your marriage, but feel the urge to explore and experience another aspect of your sexuality?

Ideally, what do you imagine happening with a man if you could make this come true? A few examples would be a one-night stand, a friend with occasional benefits, a full relationship, etc.

If you are determined to go through with this, then answering these questions is important, since you should talk with your wife before deciding anything. The difference between a friend with benefits and a full-fledged relationship with a man could make a big difference regarding your marriage, especially as to what your wife may be willing to go along with.

One last question: Are you willing to just leave this as a fantasy without going thru with it? How important is this to you? I have a few of my own desires that pull at me too, but acting on them would likely damage what is most valuable to me. So, it is not worth it to me. Please talk with your wife before deciding on anything. The reaction of your wife may change your mind quite abruptly, or maybe she will lovingly workout some kind of compromise, where you are able to explore this on some level with her blessings (and without causing any damage to your relationship with her).

Right now just thinking of the physical aspect. Not looking for a relationship. Not too happy in my marriage right now. I just opened up to my therapist today about this. I feel a lot of shame. I doubt I could find a man to sleep with me so it will probably just remain a fantasy.
Crook32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Anonymous55989