View Single Post
CrystalGirlx
CrystalGirlx has no updates.

5 yr Member
Trig Feb 28, 2019 at 08:13 AM

If you ask him about this cabin incident three years later he doesn't find anything wrong with his behavior. He said he was going to go home, but since i wanted to stay he didn't understand what the problem was since my friends were there. He wasn't "ditching me". He has no comprehension that he was going to leave me ALONE overnight in a cabin of merely one of my MALE acquaintances. Everyone was planning on returning home. Had I not have chased after him I would have been left alone two hours away from home with someone I barely knew.

We were lost, and I kept saying to turn around. He got out of the car and tried to drag me out of it. He has told me he planned to leave me on the road to teach me a lesson about "disrespecting him" but he had planned to come back for me. He now says this never happened and I was a "pathological liar". He also says he didn't drop me off at a bar alone, he left me there because my friends were there and I didn't want to come home because we had been fighting. This did NOT happen like this. He had been cursing me out for several hours and was becoming more and more alarmingly abusive. I ended up calling my friends to come pick me up at a place near where we were driving because of how terrified I was. He had also refused to drop me home. He was the one who told me he was just going to "leave me some where".

I was also pregnant once before, but ended up miscarrying. He insisted that I had purposely miscarried the child by taking xanax, and he also believed that prior to me going to the hospital for a pre surgery check up I stopped off for sex with a man I was sleeping with. He made me IN DETAIL hour by hour go over the day I went to the hospital while he was driving me for surgery to remove the fetus. When I told him I was nervous about getting anesthesia he told me "You're a coward just like your father".

He would fly into intense rages if I told him he was abusive. He has stated he fears for his life with me because of how unstable I am, and he loves me but he has to leave me because my "abuse" is getting to be too much for him. He tells me he tried so hard to love me but I am too mentally ill, and I just destroy men in my path.

I spoke with a therapist, and she is leaning towards bi polar and NPD. Now that I am out of the relationship and I re read all of this after not having seen this person for a while my mind is just blown with what I put up with over the last three years. I have a serious concern for him being anywhere near this child now. I am really worried about what is going to happen come the birth and him actually trying to gain custody of the child. My therapist told me that situations like this with these types of individuals are often LONG legal battles as they will most likely try to do everything in their power to hurt you.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by bluekoi; Apr 16, 2019 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon.
CrystalGirlx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote