View Single Post
Velvet Lounger
Grand Poohbah

Velvet Lounger has no updates.

5 yr Member
182 hugs
given
Default Feb 28, 2019 at 10:34 AM

Every day is a fight; what keeps me going is my daughter Peggy. She shares my anguish with her's, promises everything will come out alright if we can just hang in there. Having a heart condition she is very brave, not quite 13 and yet is so optimistic. She was there when the abuse began, she dealt my ex and won, getting her out.

Peggy and I share our feelings. Because saying them out loud gives us affirmation of our ongoing strength and committment to each other. Except today something triggered the loss of my lover, and after that our mother. And then this year the loss of our dog. Today Peg anbd I cried many tears, but it was good to get them done.

Though I'm a jeweller, I used to be a musician. Tonight I am returning to do a performance to a packed venue in London, also tomorrow. It will be the first time my fans get to hear why I disappeared so long ago. Perhaps them, hopefully, they will reaffirm their love. Happily also, Peggy will be accompanying me with some of her songs.

Thank you for being here for me, for your support of my daughter. Returning to this forum always makes me glad.

-Belle

You hold me still,
I always did,
I always will,
Love you, love you, love you.
Velvet Lounger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes