View Single Post
Keyplayer

Member Since Jul 2017
688 hugs
given
Default Feb 28, 2019 at 07:40 PM

Hi Guy`s ,

As many of you know and if not after reading this you will know and that is fine

I am transgender male to female /// biological male I have all the wrong parts for me , but there was way to much going on in my younger years , stuff that is just now starting to surface through inner child work with my therapist .

I came out to her on Sept 27th 2017 , I was so scared , before I even finished telling her she broke in and told me to just calm down // take a few deep breaths and it will be ok .

It was , but after telling her , the next day when I woke up it was the first time in almost 65 years I could actually not lie to me anymore , and it was great .

I knew and know now probably nothing in the way of transitioning will ever happen , but we can`t say what will happen tomorrow or the next day.

I try to be a kind person , one who would go out of there way to help , but would I help me , hell no , I still have a confidence issue , as in there isn`t any , not just low or lacking , just no happening confidence issue.

Anyway if some of you reading this have ever visited the Creative Corner you will find what I at first called phrases , I have no frame of reference what to call them .
One day I decided to Google what I do as far as my writing , it is Free Verse style of writing that I do . OK so what does that have to do with tell your doc. ???

I am getting to that

My doc does not really know that much about me although he has been my physician for nearly 20 years , that is all he is. Not a friend , not someone who truly cares.

Last year for my yearly meeting to get my meds , I told him I was seeing a therapist , he said " OK , but I am concerned about your blood pressure and your weight is a little off " I felt like say , I think you are a little off !!

He did not ask why I was see a T or how it was going or can I help , you know stuff a normal doc would ask a patient .

So here I am with a quandary , if my free verse writing becomes more than a way to help others on line , as in actually getting published , that would mean money , and that would mean a possible strat to transition

So how do I tell him . thanks ,

Keyplayer
Keyplayer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127