Grand Poohbah

Velvet Lounger has no updates.

5 yr Member
182 hugs
given
Default Mar 01, 2019 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Have a nice time tonight, enjoy that you can once again experience the joy that music brings to you ((Velvet)).

Thank you, Open Eyes

Our evening was at a private venue, the guests enthusiastic, simply wonderful. Afterwards there was a party. Peggy sneaked a glass of Krug, but I turned a blind eye. At least she has exquisite taste in Champagne.

Throughout the show, Peggy sung like a bird and played brilliantly. The audience went wild for her. I'd taught her well, recently giving her one of my prized, rare acoustic guitars after her singing tutor praised her so highly. I have a feeling my daughter wants to become a professional musician. She recently took up the viola after me, so this may be is where talent is heading, though she's sharp with figures. I love how musically talented Peggy is, though. She says I write the most heartfelt, haunting lyrics, but her own lyrics are incredible, especially since she's only almost 13. I am very blessed in having such a gentle daughter. Peggy has always been placid.

Tonight we have a similar venue, thankfully not so late, then we prepare for a short break in the West Country next week. I badly need a holiday and so does Peg. We're going to a retreat, taking our musical instruments with us.

You hold me still,
I always did,
I always will,
Love you, love you, love you.
Velvet Lounger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes