View Single Post
Jaydeamberxoxo

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Mar 01, 2019 at 04:58 PM

Hello to anyone who’s reading this;
I was diagnosed with PTSD not long ago,however I’ve been living with it for around 2 years as I was having severe flashbacks and nightmares from an accident I was in , which led to a long time medical condition! Over these 2 years I have found some really useful tips and techniques when struggling with sleep, everyday tasks and life in general!
1)remember you are a survivor and that your on this world for a reason and your life is just as important as anyone elses❤️
2)if your struggling to sleep I strongly recommend chamomile tea and warm baths! Also having TV on in the background can help as it provides almost a distraction , so your brain won’t be thinking about the worst things.
3)if you feel like a panic attack is on its way then do some deep breathing;inhale for 4 seconds and breathe out as slowly as you can , this makes your heart rate decrease massively!
Lastly , I think that speaking to someone you can trust really helps , this all sounds clichè but little self-helping tasks added up can help massively x
Jaydeamberxoxo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous59908

Thanks for this!
CatLover007, may24, Velvet Lounger