View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2019 at 05:38 PM

I have never asked them, zippity-dooda, but I don't think they do. I don't think it would make much sense since they usually don't suffer from MI so they wouldn't be able to see the positive effects. Not to mention meds have different effects for different people. Even if they do have some side effects that doesn't mean that you will have them as well. I'd say that they're not taking them. The only way to know for sure is to talk to them about this and see how it goes from there. Maybe that could help. That's just my opinion though. The final decision is up to you. I hope you'll be able to find the right meds combination for you! I'd suggest to talk to your doctor about this and see how it goes from there. Hopefully he/she will be able to help you. I hope things will get better soon for you. I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve. You deserve to get better and to feel good. You deserve to live a good life just like everyone else does. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote