View Single Post
romantic rose

Member Since Jul 2018
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 02, 2019 at 05:54 AM

That I am a psychopath, a lesbian, have no empathy for anyone, am manipulative, people's names, I can hear certain people I know talking to me and they sound like actors 'playing the part'. Then other people who I don't know. They argue with me if I defend myself.

I hear voices through the fridge, freezer, washing machine, the computer, and on the television. The television programmes seem to be giving me clues to things going on in my life. When watching sport the crowd shouts abuse at me and the commentators seem to be commenting on my life.

The neighbours outside are talking about me too. Just the same types of words and phrases. Even when I went online I thought people were using fake accounts to communicate with me. It goes on every waking minute.

During the first episode I found that I didn't dream when asleep either. Indeed you appear to be in a dream state when psychotic. I can vouch for that, as even now, as with dreams, when something that upset me happened during psychosis, if it happens again it reminds me of the upset (on a less emotional level) I felt when ill.

I didn't really see anything. Sometimes I heard 'let go' and phrases like that, when thinking about certain things, and I get those thoughts coming into my mind still now when thinking about them (but not voices).
romantic rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote