BeaFlower
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
4,441 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Question Mar 02, 2019 at 11:45 AM

The title is a bit long, but I didn't know how to explain it better
When I have a bad time and I'm anxious I always have troubles having breakfast, because I feel sick (though it's just a sensation) and eating feels difficult. So, I can't eat very fast. But I do need to eat, or during the morning when I'm not at home I'll be hungry and I'll have anxiety if I can't eat because I don't have time.
I'm going to start with a job soon, for the very first time, so of course I'm anxious and I'll be even more when I begin, at least for some time (not just days, probably). I'll maybe have a moment of pause during the morning when I'll can eat something, but I'll have to wake up early and the break will be quite far...I'll need energy to focus and work and I'll need not to have also this source of anxiety while I'm there.
So...I need suggestions When I'm at home I like eating a fruit for breakfast, because it's what I find to leave me not hungry for a longer time...but I'm slow when I eat it, especially when I'm anxious...it's not easy to swallow it, don't know if it makes sense. Sometimes I eat a sort of croissant, but also this isn't easy to eat fast when I've anxiety, and it leaves me hungry in a quite short time...and however, I wouldn't like to have it every day. What I really feel like eating when I've anxiety and sickness is tea with a couple biscuits, but it's too long to prepare and drink, I don't want to wake up even earlier.
I wonder if someone has similar problems with eating in the morning and how do you do...or in general if you have ideas. I need something "easy" and fast to eat, but that gives energy, not hard to digest.
Every suggestion is welcome Hugs

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky