Thread: CBD for GAD?
View Single Post
Anonymous52333
Anonymous52333 has no updates. Edit

Default Mar 02, 2019 at 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmina View Post
My anxiety is off the scale at the moment, I have resisted medication for a long time and still want to avoid psychiatric dirty drugs but am willing to consider something more natural like CBD, possibly. The question is, is it really effective and if so what's the therapeutic dose? It could get expensive so I don't want to waste my money on an ineffective dosage level.

Also, I want something to take the edge of my anxiety but not that's going to tranquilise me or cloud my mind.
I found that it worked, but not consistently. It also seemed ineffective against high levels of anxiety & panic attacks. It can't hurt to try it because it seems different for everyone.
I took a good organic brand. The bottle was 1000mg and I took 1 dropper full 2x per day... Sometimes more if needed.
The theory behind it makes a lot of sense, so I decided to go that route before trying any prescriptions.
Another product that I take regularly is called RelaxMax by a company called Xymogen. It actually has a noticeable calming effect & can be taken as often as needed.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote