View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2019 at 02:10 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, mariajones00 I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. You don't deserve it at all. I'd suggest to just cut off contacts with him if you can. You've already gave him several chances before after all. It's not up to you to "heal" him. You need to take care of yourself and your family. I'd suggest to cut off contacts with him at least until he gets better. If he starts showing real signs of improvement, you can always allow him back in your life. But I don't think it's fair that you should go through all of this as an adult as well. Perhaps you can help your mother get away from him as well. She must be in real pain as well. But like I've said, it's your decision. I hope she'll accept your help if you do decide to help her out. She doesn't deserve to get through all of this as well. Just try to stay away from your father until he starts getting treatment for it, like going to therapy or to support groups. That's all you can do. He's the one that has to put the hard work into it. It's not your fault. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you and your family. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous59908, AtulG