Thread: Forced
View Single Post
Calypso2632

Member Since Jun 2015
99 hugs
given
Default Mar 02, 2019 at 06:01 PM

This used to be my biggest fear until it was realized. I have a friend who is also mental ill who used to drink with me before I quit drinking. He supplied me with alcohol one night before he went to work knowing I was in a very bad place but I had requested alcohol and he obliged. Early morning came. Like 3 am and I'm oblivious still communicating and a hear someone pounding on my door. I have no idea what's going on but it clears my head a bit. I answer and it's 3 cops out on my 2nd floor deck. The push their way in and I go back to my kitchen and light a cigarette. They bombard me with questions about suicidal thoughts, being watched, taking pills, and drinking myself to death. I'm confused because I don't remember making any statements like that I had just been talking with my friend and listening to music. Yes I was in a bad way and drinking but I wasn't killing myself. I tried to talk to the officer and offer my phone for reference but I was dismissed and told to butt my smoke and go to the cruiser to go to the hospital. Which I promptly refused. He then yanked my cigarette away and crushed it out on my floor and physically struggled with me to put the handcuffs on. Which went on way too tight. Painfully tight. Obviously I had been drinking like I said and this confused me and made me extremely angry. He shoved me into the back of the car and shut the door on me, then shoved me in more and slammed the door again. We got to the hospital and I was not released from the cuffs. They sat me there for quite a while. When I was finally released there was dried blood around my wrists on both hands from where the cuffs dug in. The doc finally came to see me when they determined I was no longer drunk and asked for my side of what happened and I was basically dismissed with that's not what the officer said, that's not what the caller said. I told them to get my phone for proof and they wouldn't hear of it. My own psychiatrist stopped the move to a psych ward because she knew I was no danger and knew I had no history of suicide. My supposed trusted friend put me in a very hostile and scary situation just because his perception was off the mark. And he knew I was drunk! He dropped off the booze!! And the supposed threats to self? Song lyrics.. I named the singer in the text..

Hugs from:
luvyrself