Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zararose View Post
No, THIS boyfriend hasn't given me any reason to doubt him. He's nice and there's the problem. Girls flock to him to talk about their relationships, when it falls apart or just for the 'guy friend'. It makes me laugh to think about how many girls I've felt insecure about and he hasn't left me for any of them. I struggle making just one friend from either gender.

So yes it is me and my problem. But I thought it was all my problem in my last relationship then i got a text message after we split saying he cheated on me more times than he could count. So.. It's just hard healing.
ahhh I understand now. if you've been through being cheated on, that is indeed soemthing that will stick with you awhile but at least you know that your anxieties are within yourself.

I think that communicating with him is essential. If you make it so that he knows that you are aware of this being your issue and talk about what you can do as a couple to alleviate this anxiety that might help.

In the meantime, keep in mind, when you think about the women surrounding him and "flocking" to him, you can either use that to instill fear by worrying all of the what ifs, or you can use it to help you realize that he continually is choosing you which will in turn strengthen your understanding of what you mean to him but it's something you ahve to actively pursue. it won't automatically happen, negative and worrisome thoughts usually are far more automatic and you have to make the effort in your mind to battle those things. but after awhile it will change your perspective and expectations, believe me.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Iloivar, luvyrself, MickeyCheeky