Thread: Letting go
View Single Post
Zararose

Member Since Mar 2018
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 03:18 AM

Thank you. I've been trying really hard to change my thinking. Communication is hard because I don't think he knows what to say to me about it. He definetly knows about it. What can he do that doesn't involve changing who he is

About a year ago, I decided I needed to concentrate on helping myself so I decided to pursue new friendships(and prove to myself that you can just be friends with the other sex). That has backfired because now I'm left with a good friend who also makes me feel uncomfortable- i have to tell him to stop or i just ignore him when he takes it too far. Once he sent me a picture of him shirtless ( It was completely out of no where)I don't want to hang out with him in person. Having said that, most of the time he is okay, but I still keep trying to distance myself from him. Now I'm even more uncertain about friendships with the opposite sex. But then if I cut him off completely I'll be back to square one.. friendless with my boyfriend talking to everyone. Ive also been starting to wonder if I'm a little on the spectrum because I'm awkward and I just don't understand friendships. Is sending a shirtless picture of yourself to a friend okay?

Sorry I went on a tangent. I am hearing you!! Now I'm just venting sorry
Zararose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky