View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Mar 03, 2019 at 07:26 AM

Your aunt should not have done that. It's not that unlike a drug pusher trying to get a person addicted to a med. I assume she didn't mean harm, but she could be causing a lot of harm. Please tell her to stop offering them to you. If you feel fatigue is a major issue seek help for it from your psychiatrist.

In my state, what your aunt and you did with the Adderall is a crime. If my possessions were searched by a cop and they found I had Adderall without a prescription, I could be charged with at least a misdemeanor crime (even with just a few pills of Adderall) since it isn't prescribed for me.

Does your psychiatrist (bipolar medication prescriber) know you take St. John's Wort? I see that in your medication list. I wouldn't have normally asked, but since you seem willing to take unprescribed medications it makes me wonder.

I want you to know that I understand the frustration with feeling too tired and unmotivated to get things done. I've had those periods, too. I had a couple issues starting to abuse stimulants. They turned bad. It was better for me to work closely with my psychiatrist to find better solutions, without abuse potential.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Mar 03, 2019 at 10:35 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote