View Single Post
NightRain2019

Member Since Feb 2019
167 hugs
given
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmina View Post
Let me try a different approach - this seems fairly affordable although I have no idea how long such a tiny bottle would last

Hemp Lab 10% Hemp Oil Drops | 1000mg Full Spectrum Hemp Oil 10ml | Manufactured to the Highest GMP Standards (1000mg): Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

is that a reasonable dose for me to see some benefits from?
It’s a very individual thing. I think it’s important to start at a low dose & increase in increments. I looked at several websites that showed dosage per body weight. The bottle of oil I have says (I think) 10-20 ml once or twice a day. Some of the things i’ve Read indicated that taking too much may not increase benefits. I started at 13 mg with the choc hearts. That was fine for me. W the gummies I needed 20 mg. The gummies come in 100 mg strength so I cut them up.
Also, there are a few prescription meds that may be metabolized differently when you are taking CBD. My Blood pressure med was one of these. I asked my doctor before I took it & she said it should be ok. I monitored my blood pressure & haven’t Had any problems. Web site said meds that you can’t take grapefruit with are some of the ones that may be affected by CBD.
NightRain2019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote