View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
74.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 05:59 PM

Thanks for the comments, DP. I just feel so vulnerable right now, because I was so open and raw in Friday's session. This feels like such a silly thing, but on Friday afternoon, I emailed T a link to the song I was referencing, saying "In case you're curious." He typically says something within 24 hours, though less so on weekends if not urgent. So rationally, I'm saying to myself "Whatever, it was just a throwaway email, I shouldn't worry about it at all." But there's also the super vulnerable part. And I realize that the email wasn't just about "here's this song," but maybe more of a checking in after an intense session. But I also didn't say that, so I'm sure he's taking it at face value and will maybe just say something in session or possibly tomorrow morning? (he did that once before with a nonurgent Sunday email)

Assuming we have session, as we're getting rain, but part of our county is getting snow, and I'm worried school could be closed. And he normally comes in when it is (despite having a school-aged son), but recently he had to reschedule me to a different time because he didn't realize his son had a half-day. And Friday's session was partly contingent on schools staying with a delay rather than closing. So maybe whatever plan he had in place that let him always come in even if schools were closed, unless it was a blizzard, isn't there anymore? (whether his wife, a neighbor, family member, etc.). So if schools close, unsure if we'd necessarily have session. (I hate the not knowing, also regarding my D--my H will work from home, so it's not a problem on my end, but I just want my D to know what's going on.) And I know rationally/intellectually that everything is fine. But my more emotional/young part just wants to reconnect with him.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty