LonesomeTonight has no updates.

8 yr Member
74.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
He also isn't big into music from what you said, so it probably isn't a priority to him. I honestly wouldn't even bring it up, it would feel kinda pressure like to him possibly. Just let him say something if he has gotten around to it, if no, then that's ok. Share the lyrics out loud or whatever.

And part of therapy is being vulernable so while it's a **** feeling, it's good when you feel it, it means something is working.

People share songs with people all the time, so for most people it's not gonna be a big deal. I probably wouldn't even have gotten around to it myself yet, mostly because I'm super lazy about music LOL....

I'm sure he will be there, he seems to go often, and if no, there's always Tuesday. Just breathe.

Oh I know. I wasn't expecting some big response from him. Just "Thanks" would have honestly sufficed. I wasn't expecting him to give me some analysis of the song meaning. I guess maybe it also felt sort of exposing to share the song with him? Plus we had a brief discussion about how once I shared a song over email with ex-MC and he just never acknowledged it at all. And T was like, "He never even said anything about it?" So that makes me think he'd acknowledge it in some way. Trying my best to breathe, I know if tomorrow doesn't work out, there will be another day. Just figure that Thursday will be mainly about my D's annual IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meeting that's happening Friday. So I'd rather process this stuff in a separate session.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote