Thread: Letting go
View Single Post
Zararose

Member Since Mar 2018
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 09:58 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with going out and looking for friendships and I think you can still be friends via texting. Lots of friends aren't able to meet in person. Thats just my opinion though. I didnt meet him on a dating website- it was through a sports social club. When it ended we just kept in touch.
I really was looking for female friends but it didn't work out like that unfortunately. I still am trying to find female friends but it's hard. Perhaps i gave the wrong impression when I mentioned i was testing these friendships. That really wasn't why I started looking.
I have talked to my bf about him. I suggested meeting him once but he declined. Also, I don't think I did nothing when he sent it.. i told him what i thought, he apologised and hasn't done it since. It's hard to describe the context it was in. I've seen conversations that my bf has had with his female friends ( he showed me) They were talking about sex and teasing each other about fetishes. My bf joked to this friend that we should have a threesome.
I would say my conversations are similar to this with my friend but I shut him down or ignore him when it happens.
That being said, if I feel uncomfortable hanging out with him in person then maybe that's saying something? Part of the reason is I wouldn't want my bf to hang out with a girl alone so a choose not to do it. It's difficult when youre a bit of a loner and don't have groups of friends or gatherings to invite people to.
Zararose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky