View Single Post
CrystalGirlx

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Mar 03, 2019 at 11:23 PM

His ability to do this is just so disturbing. He's done this throughout the entire relationship. He will twist and manipulate situations to his advantage, while completely ripping me apart and making himself look wonderful.

What he did to me on valentines day was actually pretty mild. I have no reason to be at his house anymore. All of our belongings are exchanged.

He messaged me after the day I threw the heart and said he was "sick of my abuse" and couldn't believe my behavior that day. I was just dumb founded. Here I am pregnant with his kid, and he is out going on dates for valentines day and rubbing it in my face and he doesn't expect me to care. I begged him that night to see me. He actually blocked my phone number. He ended up saying the heart was for me AFTER I threw it. He called me a stupid c*nt and said he was calling the police. I have been called a c*nt more times than I can count since I got pregnant. He only started with that after I got pregnant.

Had I done this to him, all hell would have broken loose. We were supposed to meet yesterday but he cancelled on me and said, "Do you know what it's like sitting next to someone who calls you abusive?"

I was like seriously? Do you know what it's like sitting next to someone that calls you a c*nt or laughs into your private parts during oral sex saying it was "so hard to be with you". Do you know what it's like being with someone who calls you stupid? A failure?

He hung up and blocked me.
CrystalGirlx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949