Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2019 at 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zararose View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with going out and looking for friendships and I think you can still be friends via texting. Lots of friends aren't able to meet in person. Thats just my opinion though. I didnt meet him on a dating website- it was through a sports social club. When it ended we just kept in touch.
I really was looking for female friends but it didn't work out like that unfortunately. I still am trying to find female friends but it's hard. Perhaps i gave the wrong impression when I mentioned i was testing these friendships. That really wasn't why I started looking.
I have talked to my bf about him. I suggested meeting him once but he declined. Also, I don't think I did nothing when he sent it.. i told him what i thought, he apologised and hasn't done it since. It's hard to describe the context it was in. I've seen conversations that my bf has had with his female friends ( he showed me) They were talking about sex and teasing each other about fetishes. My bf joked to this friend that we should have a threesome.
I would say my conversations are similar to this with my friend but I shut him down or ignore him when it happens.
That being said, if I feel uncomfortable hanging out with him in person then maybe that's saying something? Part of the reason is I wouldn't want my bf to hang out with a girl alone so a choose not to do it. It's difficult when youre a bit of a loner and don't have groups of friends or gatherings to invite people to.
Then maybe it’s just me. I absolutely don’t think that you can be friends just via texting. And if you are uncomfortable spending time with a person I for the life of me don’t understand how could that be called friendship? People like company of their friends. Threesome jokes? He might be joking this way because there is sexual undertone to all these “friendships” with opposite genders that you are both conducting. Doesn’t strike me as true friendships. Yeah I don’t know. Maybe I am just too old for this

I’d stick with my suggestion of talking to a professional seeking some clarity

Good luck with everything.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
luvyrself, MickeyCheeky