View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2019 at 08:29 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Zararose I'm afraid I must agree with all the others. I don't think it's ok to flirt with friends of the opposite gender. If your friend keeps doing that and you're feeling uncomfortable, I'd suggest to cut off contact with him. I don't think he's being a true friend at all. Do you think your doubts about your boyfriend could be due to the fact that he's flirting with these women as well? Even though he's being playful, I understand why you'd feel uncomfortable. I'd suggest to talk to him about this and see how it goes from there. Share all the doubts you have with him and tell him that you would like to spend some more time with him. Hopefully he will listen to you and understand you. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. I feel like you definitely need to work on yourself a bit and on your self-esteem. I feel like that could help you a lot. Try to work on yourself and your past experiences, try to spend some more time with your boyfriend, talk to him about this and tell him how you feel. I'm so sorry. It must be very hard for you. Just try to do your best. That's all you can do after all. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. You're a wonderful person. Stay strong, Zararose. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Iloivar