View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2019 at 12:35 PM

I have bever experienced this, BirdDancer, so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you. From what you wrote, I do believe that you may be on some sort of spectrum. Being obsessed with certain things, compulsive habits are all symptoms of this. That's just my opinion though. I may be completely wrong. The only way to know for sure is to go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis. I hope you'll be able to get the help you need. I'm not sure how these things are connected, but some MI can definitely overlap. Some people use alcohol or other substances to cope with their Depression, for example. Do you think that may be your case? I'm so sorry I can't be more helpful to you. I hope I have given you something to think about at least. I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Anonymous46341, bizi