HD7970GHZ "Primum Non Nocere"

10 yr Member
2,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2019 at 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifelongLoner View Post
About a dozen years ago, I took a job with a law firm. I was warned by a co-worker that the senior partner would mistreat/abuse me, fire me and then make sure that I never got another job. I was overworked and there was sexual harassment too. And they fired me for refusing to sleep with a friend of theirs they had hired who was a narcissistic mooch - someone who did not like to work or to pay rent and wanted to move in with me claiming they were in love when, in fact, we had never had a date or sex - just occasional office conversations. The psychopath wanted to fire the mooch's lazy butt but has never forgiven me for refusing to take in her friend even though it was under false pretenses. She calls my employers and tells lies - she lies about everything - and she enjoys lying and mistreating people more than anything.

Well, I've gotten other jobs but none have made me permanent. I have had to remove my work history from Linked-In as it appears the psychopath has been following it and contacting my employers - including my current one - behind my back. My physical and mental health has suffered terribly.

How do you deal with this? It has been going on for 12 years. I have been suffering from C-PTSD and need some relief.
LifelongLoner,

Thank you for sharing this!

I am heartbroken to hear what you have been going through. No one deserves this treatment! Good news is you recognize it for what it is; psychopathy. You already did the best thing you can do - go no contact. I would definitely recommend removing all ties with the psychopath and I would also recommend seeking help in how to deal with them in case you should come across more in the future. There are many out there. We are super sensitive and able to recognize the traits, trust your gut whenever you feel something is off - odds are you are able to detect the similar traits in others.

How have you managed to cope with all of this?

Thanks,
HD7970ghz

"don't put all your eggs - in one basket"
"promote pleasure - prevent pain"
"with change - comes loss"
HD7970GHZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LifelongLoner