View Single Post
mulan
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2013
3,220 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 02:51 AM

[QUOTE=Yzen;6457854]That is wonderful that the medication seems to be helping. A clear mind is a great help in coping with the anxiety.[/QUOTE

Hi, I am happy to see you!
It mainly helps with anxiety yes!

Meanwhile, I had a big discution with my sister and I realized that part of feeling finner was because I was way without anyone to judge me meanly 24/7. I told her what was going on my mind, the way she made me feel judged, she used some emotional blackmail on me. But I know not everything is my fault. I feel bad for hurting her, but I am not the only one wrong in here, and I can't forget that. She might love me, but she hurts my personal development even more.
It was stucked, but I remember all my life feeling more social and good about my friends whenever she wasnt around. I remember how my father reapeating o ver the years she was too bossy on me. I am sorry but what she says is not for my own good and I am not being selfish on her for being myself. No one tells you most of the time your voice is annoying, you need to shut up, your stories are uninteresting and your behaviour is silly and unwanted. It is not for my own good and being tired is not an excuse on her to say this, and not a selfish thing on me to just exhist and speek in my way. I cant accept myself as she says she is trying to help with (my wellbeing) and it wont come from within when she is toxic.
I am sorry Sister, I May not be perfect, but this time I am right. I want your wellbeing and you might be suffering, but I have the right to be wright.
mulan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul