View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Thumbs up Mar 05, 2019 at 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
Thank you for your very wise advice. I wore myself ragged getting the den clean and your way is much better. I will look into FLYLADY. Many thanks.

Hope you like it! She has 31 beginner steps (31 days) to getting used to the way she recommend planning housework. She calls it Baby Steps. I like that: Don't rush, only take small steps at the time.

I have never bought anything from her. It's important to remember that to use her advice doesn't have to cost you a penny.

I have found her morning Swish and Swipe for the bathroom very helpful. Now that I'm crawling out of the Winter depression I have the energy to do that. Out of bed, do the bed, run to the bathroom to swipe over the sink (the toilet the next day and so on). Then the day has started. It is time for breakfast and a new day.

Like I said in my former post, to follow her steps the way she recommended was very important for me whether I liked her suggestions or not. It built routines and routines are one of the most important habits people who suffer from depression can have in their lives to try to avoid falling into deeper depression.

Like I also said. Now I have picked out what suits me best (according to my energy) and the program has become FLY-Singer ...

Good Luck with FLYLADY!

Last edited by Anonymous49071; Mar 05, 2019 at 07:25 AM..

Hugs from:
stahrgeyzer, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123