View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Thumbs up Mar 05, 2019 at 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
Oh no, I was just referring to the fact that my hand has improved substantially and I no longer need PT or a second surgery. Good news indeed. When I am able to work, I am a CPA by trade.

Oh, I'm so glad that it was THAT it was about! CONGRATULATION! Hope your hand will stay well! I thought that you had started to educate yourself for a new trade to suit your depression. I have a MA. Have worked full time for years, the last years with depression. For now I have too many physical disorders to work full time. It has taken it's time to learn to live with these physical disorders, but "baby-steps" in that "fashion" as well have been helpful. Not doing ordinary work for the time being. After using time to digest that, I feel I live well with it. Time will show if it is possible to return to ordinary work part time. I am comfortable with that! My aim is to have most out of the energy I have and to feel that I live to the fullest inside the frames (living conditions) that are mine. My belief and trust in God helps with that.

Hugs from:
stahrgeyzer, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123